bliss is renowned for delivering the world’s best facials, massages, waxing, laser hair-removal, and nail services – highly effective treatments that are able to transform our guests’ appearance and also their overall state of mind. And we’re the only spa that lets the guests bring that unique ‘bliss’-perience home with products designed to make them look and feel healthy, beautiful and happy every day, from the inside out.
Vision | empower and support each other and our Guests around the world to achieve a higher state of happy.
bliss 57 | 12 w 57th Street
bliss SoHo | 568 Broadway
The Licensed Nail Technician role is to provide and maintain the highest standards of nail services and recommendations for home care. A nail technician must provide excellent guest care, and create a feeling of rest and relaxation for spa guests, resulting in high retention and increased treatment and retail sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide guests with thorough and knowledgeable professional nail services, adhering to company protocols.
- Ensure guests receive a detailed prescription for home care regimen after each service.
- Required to maintain the established revenue and guest retention goals set for the nail department.
- Upholds and practices the universal health care protocol and standards of sanitation and sterilization.
- Actively promotes spa treatments, retail products, packages, and seasonal promotions.
- Performs gel manicures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have an applicable state license to perform services.
- Must have received nail training from an accredited/approved nail school.
- Must be available to work varying shifts such as: nights, weekends, and holidays.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge
- Educated and understands the anatomy of the body and the effects of the specific techniques utilized to determine the most beneficial services to recommend to a guest.
- Possess excellent communication skills and provide legible and articulate communication.
- Skilled at nail art a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Possess a cooperative and positive attitude, exercising reason.
- Exercises dependability and willingness to work with schedule flexibility.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity, and concern for guests' needs with a professional and pleasant manner.
Benefits and Perks A competitive benefits package is offered, inquire within for details to:
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- 401k savings plan
- Paid sick time away from work
- Employee spa service/retail discounts and promotional Friends & Family program
Visit blissspa.com + blissworld.com