bliss is renowned for delivering the world’s best facials, massages, waxing, laser hair-removal, and nail services – highly effective treatments that are able to transform our guests’ appearance and also their overall state of mind. And we’re the only spa that lets the guests bring that unique ‘bliss’-perience home with products designed to make them look and feel healthy, beautiful and happy every day, from the inside out.
Vision | empower and support each other and our Guests around the world to achieve a higher state of happy.
The Spa Attendant’s overall responsibility is to provide premier quality service to the spa clientele by efficiently and properly cleaning the spa and maintaining it so that it is fully functional. Spa Attendants will perform any combination of general/industrial cleaning duties to maintain a clean and orderly environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, sterilized spa environment.
- Complete a maintenance requests as issues arise. In charge of minor repair tasks such as changing lights bulbs.
- Maintain orderly stockroom, clean and organize kitchen.
- Report shortage of inventory for all supplies related to spa attendant position (laundry, cleaning, etc.) so that there are no interruption of duties.
- Launder all towels, linens and bathrobes to ensure 100% stocked and ready to accommodate guests.
- Conduct spa walkthrough ensuring that common areas, locker rooms and treatment rooms are properly cleaned.
- Replenish stock levels to include refilling robes, sandals, bathroom towels, paper toilets, product dispensers, and buffet in the lounge.
- Empty garbage, as required.
- Receive spa deliveries.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have caring positive attitude towards clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral form with guests to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including: weekends, days, evenings and/or holidays.
- Ability to meet US employment and eligibility requirements.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Carpet cleaners and carpet steamers, floor polishers, spray bottles, step ladders.
- Commercial washing machines and dryers.
- Greet and acknowledge all guests with a smile within 5 seconds of their arrival at the spa lounge and any other guest area.
- Communicate effectively with all service providers, guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Pro-actively and creatively solve problems as they are identified while the guest is still in the spa.
Benefits and Perks
A competitive benefits package is offered, inquire within for details to:
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- 401k savings plan
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday time away from work
- Employee spa service/retail discounts and Friends & Family program
Visit blissspa.com + blissworld.com