Our journey began on the spiritual island of Bali, where we discovered a true reverence for the healing arts. In Bali, this knowledge is passed down from generation to generation, from mother to daughter, from father to son, and as such is deeply entwined in the Balinese way of life. Combining this rich knowledge and spirit of generosity with European techniques, Mandara offers each guest the ultimate luxuriously healing experience.
Today, Mandara Spas can be found in diverse locations around the world. Every Mandara Spa experience is completely unique, because we honor the diversity of the culture we are immersed in as well as the Balinese traditions from our past. It is our promise that while no two Mandara Spas are identical, you will recognize us from our commitment to your ultimate satisfaction, our belief in the healing arts and the spirit of generosity from which we perform your service. Namaste.
To provide high quality, professional services to clients and use professional skills to meet the individual needs of each client serviced. To prescribe the appropriate regimen of hair, nail and facial products and services for each client. Educate the guest regarding home maintenance and the benefit of additional services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
- To work as part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible
- standard of treatment, creating a journey of sensory heaven for clients helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- 3. To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
- Ensure all equipment and linens etc are fully stocked on a day to day basis at your work station.
- Attend a detailed training program upon hire to ensure you are fully competent to perform all Mandara signature services within 30 days of employment.
- Ensure all guests receive a completed a prescription form after each and every service.
- Strive to consistently produce a minimum of 15% in retail sales per day / week / month.
- Ensure all professional stock used is in compliance with the correct company PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- Responsible for setting up your service area according to procedures, and dispose of laundry on a timely basis.
- Relay with confidence product and service benefits to clients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Self motivated.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Compliant to State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures.
- Relevant training and certification required to be a licensed Hair Stylist with proficient skills in cutting, coloring, blow dry styling.
- Sufficient state license.
- Proven sales / recommendation background.
- Team player.
- Responsible, dependable.
- High personal standards and values.
- Excellent client care, guest service and attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to update technical skills by facilitating and participating in on-going training.
- Effective communicator.
- Flexible and cooperative.
- Additional experience, training and certification as a Make-up Artist and/or Nail Technician a strong plus.
- Spa and normal retail environment with minimal exposure to dust, noise, etc.
- May be required to work overtime, evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to work withminimal supervision.
Benefits and Perks
A competitive benefits package is offered, inquire within for details to:
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- 401k savings plan
- Paid sick time away from work
- Employee spa service/retail discounts and promotional Friends & Family program