bliss atlanta midtown
Atlantans, get ready for the best kind of southern ho'spa'tality. Boasting 4,000 square feet of tension-fighting facilities, located at the W Atlanta-Midtown, this bliss spa features a retail beauty boutique, a luxe nail lounge with two manicure and two pedicure stations, six treatment rooms and men's and women's lounges. Trademark bliss touches - a cleverly compiled menu of super effective services, rhythm and blues tunes, and legendary brownie buffet - set a fun, upbeat tone to top off the space.
The Concierge is responsible for participating and monitoring front of house to ensure that all guests are met and welcomed, and that a comprehensive range of ‘information’ and ‘homecare services’ are offered. Paying special attention to front line guest service excellence standards.
- Experience: (Type of work experience, min. number of years):
- Preferred experience working with a Point of Sale system (i.e. Book4Time experience desirable) and answering phones in a customer service facing environment, retail a plus.
- Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Computer literate with good typing skills.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Able to operate basic business machines(i.e. calculator, fax, printer, copier)
- Required Skills and Abilities and/or:
- Self motivated.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- At least 1 year of experience of working with answering the phones in a customer oriented environment.
- Demonstrate pleasant and appropriate phone etiquette.
- Excellent listening and verbal skills.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills. Proficient with Windows.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as phone, fax, copier, printer, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Team player.
- Responsible, dependable.
- High personal standards and values.
- Excellent client care, service excellence and attention to detail.
- Effective communicator.
- Flexible and cooperative.
- Ability to meet US employment and eligibility requirements.