bliss is renowned for delivering the world’s best facials, massages, waxing, laser hair-removal, and nail services – highly effective treatments that are able to transform our guests’ appearance and also their overall state of mind. And we’re the only spa that lets the guests bring that unique ‘bliss’-perience home with products designed to make them look and feel healthy, beautiful and happy every day, from the inside out.
Vision | empower and support each other and our Guests around the world to achieve a higher state of happy.
bliss 49 | 541 Lexington Avenue | operating hours 8a-10p 7 days a week
bliss 57 | 12 w 57th Street | operating hours 9a-9p M-F, 9a-8p Sat, 9a-7p Sun
bliss SoHo | 568 Broadway | operating hours 9a-9p 7 days a week
The Spa Concierge is responsible for participating and monitoring front of house to ensure all guests are met and welcomed, and that a comprehensive range of ‘information’ and ‘homecare services’ are offered, paying special attention to front line service excellence standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for front desk reception, assist in the development of the highest service excellence to ensure spa is a market leader.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, greet guests, provide tours, answer phones, offer refreshments to guests.
- Direct client flow at the front desk, check-in & check out guests, perform cash handling duties.
- Participate in the success of spa monthly marketing promotions, promote/sell new spa memberships, be knowledgeable and well versed in all hotel and spa packages.
- Monitor spa using a critical eye and ear to assure standards are met, and troubleshoot to ensure marginal problems are resolved.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of all menu and retail items, to up-sell, cross-sell and pre-sell spa services and products.
- Monitor visual retail displays ensuring items are clean and well stocked.
Qualifications and Skills
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Preferred experience working with a Point of Sale system (Book4Time spa operating system experience desirable) and answering phones in a customer service facing environment, retail a plus.
- Computer literate with good typing skills.
- Excellent listening and verbal skills, and effective communicator.
- Able to operate basic business machines (i.e. calculator, fax, printer, copier).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to meet US employment and eligibility requirements.
- At least 1 year of experience of working with answering phones in a customer oriented environment.
- Excellent client care, service excellence, and attention to detail.
- Must possess a cooperative and positive attitude, exercising reason.
- Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to the needs of the guests and co-workers.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Demonstrate pleasant and appropriate phone and front facing client etiquette.
- High personal standards and values: self-motivated, team player, responsible, and dependable.
- Flexible and cooperative – must work weekends.
Benefits and Perks - A competitive benefits package is offered, inquire within for details to:
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- 401k savings plan
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday time away from work
- Employee spa service/retail discounts and promotional Friends & Family program
Visit blissspa.com + blissworld.com