Located on the ground level, bliss Scottsdale boasts 4,000 square feet of tension-fighting facilities, including a retail beauty boutique, a luxe nail lounge with two manicure and two pedicure stations, seven treatment rooms and men's and women's lounges. Trademark bliss touches—a cleverly compiled menu of super effective services, rhythm and blues tunes, and our legendary brownies—set a fun, upbeat tone to top off the space. W guests will enjoy 'BIP' perks like priority booking and in-room sampling.
The Concierge is responsible for participating and monitoring front of house to ensure that all guests are met and welcomed, and that a comprehensive range of ‘information’ and ‘homecare services’ are offered. Paying special attention to front line guest service excellence standards.
- Experience: (Type of work experience, min. number of years):
- Preferred experience working with a Point of Sale system (i.e. Book4Time experience desirable) and answering phones in a customer service facing environment, retail a plus.
- Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Computer literate with good typing skills.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Able to operate basic business machines(i.e. calculator, fax, printer, copier)
- Required Skills and Abilities and/or:
- Self motivated.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- At least 1 year of experience of working with answering the phones in a customer oriented environment.
- Demonstrate pleasant and appropriate phone etiquette.
- Excellent listening and verbal skills.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills. Proficient with Windows.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as phone, fax, copier, printer, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Team player.
- Responsible, dependable.
- High personal standards and values.
- Excellent client care, service excellence and attention to detail.
- Effective communicator.
- Flexible and cooperative.
- Ability to meet US employment and eligibility requirements.