bliss atlanta midtown
Atlantans, get ready for the best kind of southern ho'spa'tality. Boasting 4,000 square feet of tension-fighting facilities, located at the W Atlanta-Midtown, this bliss spa features a retail beauty boutique, a luxe nail lounge with two manicure and two pedicure stations, six treatment rooms and men's and women's lounges. Trademark bliss touches - a cleverly compiled menu of super effective services, rhythm and blues tunes, and legendary brownie buffet - set a fun, upbeat tone to top off the space.
The Massage Therapist role is to provide and maintain the highest standards of massage therapy and recommendations for home care. A massage therapist must provide excellent guest care, and create a feeling of rest and relaxation for spa guests, resulting in high retention and increased treatment and retail sales.
JOB REQUIREMENTS-Experience: (Type of work experience, min. number of years):
- 12 – 18 months preferred experience working in a high end resort or urban spa environment
- Applicable license to perform services
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must have received massage training from an accredited/approved massage school.
- Thoroughly educated and understands the anatomy of the body and the effects of the specific techniques utilized in order to determine whether such application is contraindicated and/or to determine the most beneficial services to recommend to a given individual.
- Must possess a cooperative and positive attitude, exercising reason.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and provide legible and articulate communication.
- Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to the needs of the guests and co-workers.
- Demonstrates commitment to provide the highest quality of massage therapy to those who seek their professional service.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays as maybe scheduled by your Spa Director with prior notice.