Located on the ground level, bliss Scottsdale boasts 4,000 square feet of tension-fighting facilities, including a retail beauty boutique, a luxe nail lounge with two manicure and two pedicure stations, seven treatment rooms and men's and women's lounges. Trademark bliss touches—a cleverly compiled menu of super effective services, rhythm and blues tunes, and our legendary brownies—set a fun, upbeat tone to top off the space. W guests will enjoy 'BIP' perks like priority booking and in-room sampling.
The Massage Therapist role is to provide and maintain the highest standards of massage therapy and recommendations for home care. A massage therapist must provide excellent guest care, and create a feeling of rest and relaxation for spa guests, resulting in high retention and increased treatment and retail sales.
JOB REQUIREMENTS-Experience: (Type of work experience, min. number of years):
- 12 – 18 months preferred experience working in a high end resort or urban spa environment
- Applicable license to perform services
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must have received massage training from an accredited/approved massage school.
- Thoroughly educated and understands the anatomy of the body and the effects of the specific techniques utilized in order to determine whether such application is contraindicated and/or to determine the most beneficial services to recommend to a given individual.
- Must possess a cooperative and positive attitude, exercising reason.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and provide legible and articulate communication.
- Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to the needs of the guests and co-workers.
- Demonstrates commitment to provide the highest quality of massage therapy to those who seek their professional service.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays as maybe scheduled by your Spa Director with prior notice.